CUMBRIA MAG COMMITTEE MEETING
THURSDAY 30th 2004
PRESENT: Caroline, Anne, Paul, Mike B, Mike M, Dave York, Chris and Stan.
Minutes of Last meeting: Out of date (March).
1. Matters arising: Due to recent AGM, many things gone over already.
2. The Committee: This is the first meeting since March, try to get committee meetings on a regular basis again, and get more people to attend.
3. Political & Campaigns: All aware of current campaigns
4. Questions to reps and officers: None
5. Regional Report: New Rep Paul Turner
To encourage new members MAG is thinking of offering 6 months free membership when you sign up on a standing order.
Next years raffle for a Buell should be on sale at the bike show
Reward for recovery of members bike has just gone up to 1k
MAG Directory enquiries line back up and running again.
New Diesel stickers with website address on now avaiable.
New literature/forms etc handed to Local Dealer Liason
6. Local Report:
Kendal: No attendance
Furness: AGM Friday 8th at Dominics, Barrow.
Christmas Party room booked Ė tickets now on sale
Whitehaven: Charity Run 5th Dec
Waiting for Craig to have a go at designing new patch/flag
(The Cumbria flag was spotted in garage at Címouth)
7. Any other business: Submission from Brian
Issue 1: All agreed, local write ups should go on local sites.
Issue 2: As above
Issue 3/4: Anne and Mike are nominated to be responsible for asking Brian to put any info they think relevant onto website.
Issue 5: Ask Brian to get list of contacts (can do it faster broadband)
Issue 6: Donít bother with chatroom
Issue 7: Paul will compile a new Cumbrian Email List (like current Whitehaven one).
Issue 8: Weíll go away and have a look at website and try and come up with some ideas.
NEXT MEETING WILL BE HELD ON Thu 27th Jan
Meeting closed: 8.55pm